Thanks so much to Misha at My Love Affair With Books for this awesome award!
Here is how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me
1. I am a homeschool student in South Georgia. The homeschool part is great, the South Georgia part... not so much. (It was 110 the other day!)
2. The two authors who really whetted my appetite for books are Laura Ingals Wilder and Gail Carson Levine. I went through a phase where I was completely obsessed with L.I.W. I have a every book by/about her you can possibly imagine. I even had my grandmother make me an old timey dress and bonnet and wore my hair in braids all the time!
3. I am currently writing my fourth book, though I've had writers' block for a while and am now in the mood to strangle at least three of the characters.
4. I love history. One of my favorite topics is the Crusades.
5. Kingdom of Heaven is my favorite movie.
6. I have three Jacob Black posters on my bedroom door and an Orlando Bloom collage on my closet door.
7. I love werewolves and typically don't like vampires. (Though I do read a good bit of vampire books lately.) Damon Salvatore being the exception to this rule. =P
I will be passing this award along to the following amazing blogger:
1. Le Vanity Victorienne
2. Alita Reads
3. Roof Beam Reader
4. Along for the Ride
5. Badass Bookie
6. Beyond Books
7. Book Sake
8. The Clock Monkey
9. Cry Havoc! Reviews
10. YA Bliss
11. Dreaming of Books
12. Elena's Book Cafe
13. Frenetic Reader
14. I Live in a Fictional World
15. The Juniper Breeze is Blowing in
Thanks again, Misha!