Under Construction

Saturday, November 27, 2010

News + Fantasy Reading Challenge SUCCESS!


Hello fellow bookworms! I am back more steadily in the blogosphere, I hope. And, yes, I know I say that alot. But I've finally finished off these courses and am hoping to have a break at least through December and January.

Anyway, I have exciting news. I have FINISHED the Fantasy Reading Challenge 2010 at the Obsessed level hosted by Royal Reviews! The exact date of completion was October 29, 2010. I'm sure I will have several more between now and the end date. You can see my reads here.

Also, I have a cool plan for an Advent thing in December. (You'll have to wait to find out what it is!) And, of course, I'm going to have some awesome giveaways for the holidays. --Check out the one I've got going on now! ^^ You can win a hardcover copy of Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl!

I really hate I missed out on all of the book blogger Secret Santa things. I did last year too, so I'm kind of upset about it. If anyone knows of one that I can still sign up for PLEASE let me know!

I hope all of my fellow Americans had an AMAZING Thanksgiving!

Best of wishes,

Arya

2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hey Arya! So glad you are back to the blogging Sphere with us. :) And I think I've surpassed the Fantasy Obsessed reader as well. :D Looking forward to all your great posts. :)

(Arya) Paige said...

Thanks, Melissa! =D Me too.

 
09 10