Under Construction

Friday, February 18, 2011

Coming Soon: Another CSN Stores Review

Hi, everyone! Who doesn't love CSN Stores? They have everything from kitchen appliances to pet products. One of my favorite parts of CSN is their luggage stores. I won't be reviewing luggage this time, though! I'll be doing a review of Cuisinox's 27 oz Cappuccino Frother to froth milk with. My mom adores masala chai lattes, but I just can't whisk the milk enough to make it frothy like the way Starbucks does. I'm hoping this will be a good investment. Can you imagine mocha hot chocolate frothed up in this thing? YUM! All I need to add with that is a long book and a blustery day.

Be looking for this review very soon! 

2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh this is always so fun doing these reviews. :) Hope you enjoy when you get. :)

Gina said...

Can't wait to see what you get. ^_^

 
09 10