Under Construction

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Advent! Day 5

Every day in December leading up to Christmas, I'm going to be posting a cool little something to get us in the holiday spirit. In honor of my Christmas special, I'm going to share my sorrows with you today. Usually by about this time (actually, way sooner!) Hallmark has been playing marathons of my FAVORITE movie series The Love Saga based on the books by Janet Oak (all of which are wonderful as well, you should definitely check them out!), but so far either I have missed them or they haven't played them. So, here's the trailer for the first movie Love Comes Softly, it is absolutely wonderful and the one that is most like the book in my opinion. It also happens to be the movie that made me begin READING the books. Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
09 10