Under Construction

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fresh Pages

Hi, my lovely readers!! Today (or tonight, I know its late. Sorries!) I'm sharing with you some of the YA novels coming out this week. If I made a mistake on any of these please over look that. I was just picking some off of Amazon.



Twilight: Graphic Novel by Young Kim -- March 16


OMJ, do I really need to say anything here? Yes, it is beautiful but I can't help but see it as just another money maker for the Twilight franchise. And... kinda corny.


The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls by LJ Smith --March 16


Mwewhaha! Why, oh why, has CW postponed Vampire Diaries so long?!?

Is It Night or Day by --Mar 16


This look like a really cute historical fiction novel. =)

Hourglass (Evernight novel) by Claudia Gray-- March 9


I haven't read the Evernight books but the cover is GORGEOUS!

The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan--March 9


*Shivers* Zombies... Not my thing. (It is about zombies, right?)

Poisoned Honey: A Story of Mary Magdalene by Beatrice Gormley-- March 9


This looks like an absolutely awesome novel, if not a bit controversial. I adore the cover as well.


Much love,
Arya

0 comments:

 
09 10