Under Construction

Sunday, March 28, 2010

In My Mailbox + News!

Hi, everyone! I've had a lovely week with all the mail I've been getting. I'll list what I got below, but I would also like to ask you to check out BehinYellowEyes.com for me. They're trying to find a webcaster for their site and I've auditioned. =) I'd love it if you checked it out and maybe voted for me? You can check it out by clicking here. Thanks!

Here is my loot for the week:


Not quite sure how I feel about this one yet. From a quick scan through the poems don't really look my taste. I'll have to check it out more later to decide though.


This one actually looks really good! I can't wait to read it.


This isn't really the type of thing I usually read, and I haven't had a chance to read the other books, but it looks pretty cool. I love the gothic cover!


Not into this one in the least, sadly. I wish people would stop sending these kind of novels...((The cover is different than this))

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller (cover art not released)
I am soooo excited to read this one! The synopsis sounds so absolutely amazing I'm going to share it with you now. (Because, ya know, I don't have a cover pic or anything...)

"Haven Moore has always lived in the tiny town of Snope City, Tennessee. But for as long as she can remember, Haven has experienced visions of a past life as a girl named Constance, whose love for a boy called Ethan ended in a fiery tragedy.
One day, the sight of notorious playboy Iain Morrow on television brings Haven to her knees. Haven flees to New York City to find Iain and there, she is swept up in an epic love affair that feels both deeply fated and terribly dangerous. Is Iain her beloved Ethan? Or is he her murderer in a past life? Haven asks the members of the powerful and mysterious Ouroboros Society to help her unlock the mysteries of reincarnation and discover the secrets hidden in her past lives, and loves, before all is lost and the cycle begins again. But what is the Ouroboros Society? And how can Haven know who to trust?"
Sounds awesomely gothic and romantic, huh? =)


And last but not least, A Conspiracy of Kings! I've been dying to read this, even though I haven't had the chance to read any of Megan Whalen Turner's other books. It sounds like just what I've been needing. =) So thrilled!

Much love,
Arya

2 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Wow, love the cover of how to uncage a girl! she's a great author.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

awesome books! were got the same penguin surprise package!<3 penguin!Hope u enjoy them! happy reading!

 
09 10